Everything I post isn't a cry for help, a clue, or a coded message.
Sometimes it’s something I saw, something I heard,
or something that made me stop and say, “Now that is worth thinking about.”
I try to write things that make folks look at their own life,
not trying to dissect mine like I’m a mystery to solve.
I’ve lived enough, watched enough, and learned enough
to know a good truth when it walks by,
And when it does, I share it.
So please don’t read my posts like they’re pages from my diary.
Don’t go diagnosing my mood or assuming I’m talking about you,
unless it hits a little too close.
Sometimes it is about somebody I knew,
something I witnessed,
or a thought that needed to land where it landed.
And if it stings?
If it feels familiar?
If it makes you pause for a second?
Maybe that’s the point.
Maybe it ain’t about me at all.
Maybe it’s about you.
Hugs! wcd

No comments:
Post a Comment